The American-Alb Hemp Company seeks initial investment capital for establishing a scalable hemp industry infrastructure to become the foremost international cultivator, producer and exporter of industrial hemp products for increasing Albania’s agriculture employment and exports.
AAHC seek initial investment of €2,000,000 for the development of the company, this will provide following infrastructure and production capabilities:
Investment Structure and Returns Summary
- Establishing a greenhouse cloning and propagation facility during Q4 2014.
- Establishing the cannabinoid analysis and quality control facility Q4 2014 through Q1 2015.
- Establishing a extraction facility during Q4 2014 through Q1 2015.
- 10 hectares of outdoor crops of high CBD hemp varieties during Q2 through Q3 2015.
- 2,000 hectares of EU industrial hemp varieties by licensed farmers during Q2 through Q3 2015.
- AAHC seeks initial investment of €2,000,000 of loan finance.
- Investor Loans will be fully repaid from the proceeds from Stage 1 CBD Hemp Oil production during Q3 2015 .
- Investors will be issued with 20% of Equity in the AAHC.
- 10% of quarterly profits paid in dividends is expected to begin Q3 2015.